Monday, November 21, 2005

Updating my blog with FOs!

Finally we have our computer up and running! Which means I can update my blog with all the FOs I've got.

I'll start with the cardigan I knit from Knit One magazine. This was the first sweater I did, and I was pretty pleased with it. I used the recommended yarn, even though it didn't seem to be too popular, I got it in a swap on the knitty board.

The pattern was pretty easy, except that it just said "attach sleeves" with no other instructions. Since I was inm Australia, and all my reference books were in transit between Japan and England, this was quite annoying. But I worked it out and my seaming turned out pretty neat. The shoulders don't fit very well, they tend to slide off, and it's a bit short, but other than that, I like it. It is really warm, and as long as I wear a long top underneath, it is fine. The colours aren't claer on the monitor, the colour way is blues, purples, greens and greys, but mostly blue.
Knit1 cardi pose
One Button Cardigan

Yarn: Lion Brand Homespun, 98% acrylic, 2% polyester
Pattern: Knit 1 magazine, Spring/Summer 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Nederlass said...

Yay, now I can see how gorgeous you are!
Congrats on the beautiful cardi. I really like the blue tones.

Looking forward to reading more soon.

MJ, your ehm, not so SP ;)

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home