Friday, June 24, 2005

Lelah finished!

Here is Lelah in all her post-blocking glory.Lelah Don't mind the bunching on the side, that's just cos I didn't pull the ribbon through evenly. And I won't mention the hair. I must admit, I am happy with the way lelah turned out, even without straps (see previous post!). I don't think I could wear it in Japan without a cardigan or shrug, or something, I feel a little naked. And I don't really have anything in my wardrobe that is light enough... But when I arrive in Sydney, it will be cold, and I can wear it with my denim jacket.

And here is a close up of the ribbon, they are little purple roses. The colour isn't very good on this picture, the first one is much more accurate.close up lelah

Well, off to Tokyo tomorrow morning, how exciting!

1 Comments:

Blogger MiniLaura said...

Very cute! The color is great on on you and the ribbon is adorable!

I don't think I could wear a strapless top like that.

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home