Tuesday, November 01, 2005

la, la, la,

Well, tomorrow we are moving AGAIN! I've been staying with my boyfriend's parents since I moved to England in September, but we are moving to our new place tomorrow, and I am so excited.

I have photos of a few FOs and heaps of knitting stuff to post, the blog is woefully out of date, as regards to the status bars and wish lists, but I am doing the best I can with the limited computer resources I have! Once we have moved and got settled, hopefully I will be able to keep this blog up to date.

I'm in the Knitty Holiday SP which is exciting, looking forward to sending and recieving!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And receive you will! :)

Hope to see more news and Fos on your blog very soon. Good luck with the moving; I left you a little message @ the Coffeeshop.

Love,
Your Sooper Secret SP.

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home