Sunday, June 05, 2005

lelah progress


lelah progress
Originally uploaded by GenkiLove.
This is my progress on lelah, I'm really enjoying it. The colour is a bit deeper than the picture shows, and the yarn is really nice, a Japanese yarn called Refine by Nikke Victor Yarn, 100% wool.

I've been knitting that, and have also changed my Knit the Classics project. I was going to do Branching Out, but have no real purpose for it at the moment, and it would take time away from lelah. So I've decided to make a hairband/small headscarf thing with a lace pattern from the Diamond Bookmark. Converting the pattern to have points at both ends is challenging, but fun, and I think I can do it! I'm using some Rowan Kid Classic that my SP from round 3 (glittergirl) sent me.

I still intend to do the Branching Out scarf, I have abeautiful yarn that would be perfect, but I'll wait till I finish Lelah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home