Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back in Oz

Lots of things have been happening in the last couple of weeks. Went to Tokyo for a weekend with the Boy, then finished my packing and left Japan! The flight was average, and the 8 hours in Korea wasn't too bad, as I distracted myself by reading and looking in the duty free shops.

Oh, and in Tokyo I bought my very own digital camera, so I can keep up with my blog in Australia. And of course take photos of family and friends!

It's definately good to be back home and see everyone, but I miss the Boy so much. he is staying in Japan for a another month, then heading straight to his home in England.

On the knitting side of things, I have started the one button cardigan from Knit1 magazine(on the cover), with yarn that I got from one of the Knitty girls in a swap. It's going fairly fast as the yarn is quite bulky, I've finished about 3/4 of the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home