Saturday, June 18, 2005

BKH Aki, Suzuka, Tomatoro and Natsu

Aren't they cute?

Just a quick post, but I had to show this photo of some of my bigger kids. I teach kids from 2-6 year olds, but mostly 2-4. These are some of my 4 year olds, except the little boy, Tomatoro, Natsu's brother, who is 2.

I'm really gonna miss the kids, especially as I don't think I'm going to teach again.

It's been a great experience, but a tough one, and I've learned a lot.

I've been really busy getting ready to go, and haven't even had time to knit. I hope I can finish Lelah this weekend, I've finished the body and just want to make some straps.

Hopefully I'll get some packing done, and tonight I am going to work farewell party. We are going to an Izakaya (drinking and eating place) with lots of yumy japanese food and all you can eat and drink! Then we'll probably go to karaoke. I get to wear a yukata (like a kimono, it's lighter and less formal), I'm so excited. I'll post some photos of us all wearing them, should be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home