Thursday, July 21, 2005

Knitting and Reading

I haven't been using the computer very much, I'm staying at Mum's and they don't have broadband. I know, I know, it's shocking! So I tend to avoid using the computer because:
1. It's REALLY slow
2. It ties up the ONE phoneline shared amoung 5 people.
3. The mouse is also crap and frustrates me no end.
4. I feel guilty sitting in a little room by myself, when I should be spending time with people I potentially may not see for at least another year, if not two.
5. And it's REALLY slow.

So my blog is behind, I've hardy read Knitty (and haven't posted in ages), and do not check my emails enough, especially the ones from my gorgeous boy.

But I have done a lot of knitting. And reading. And drinking coffee. And sorting out boxes. So that's good.

The one-button cardigan that I am currently working on (I know it hasn't got a progress bar, that really needs updating, but that is one thing I realy can't get motivated to do on this SLOW machine) is going really well, with no trouble so far. I've done the back, the two fronts, one arm, and am 3/ through the second arm. After that I just need to seam it together, then pick up 270 stitches, do a few rows of ribbing and it's done! But I think this is the tricky part so...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wee-hee, updates! Thanks beautiful - it's nice to see that you have at least a bit of a chance to check the 'net :)

Keep up the knitting, you'll have to do a mega post soon! :)

4:07 am  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

You're joining us for Bristol eh?

Brilliant!

1:40 pm  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

PS> Looks like you're getting spam comments, you might want to turn word verification on, email me or PM me through knittyboards if you need help in how to do this!

1:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home