Tuesday, May 17, 2005

How well did I do?

Well, I finished Dad's hat, wrapped it, and posted it off with a scarf I made for my step-mother. I got most of the packages ready. Finished the postcards. I went into Tenjin and bought my brother a cool T-shirt. And I finished my newsboy cap!

But I didn't tidy, go to the gym, or start thinking about all the other things I had to do...

Thinking about what to have for dinner is one of the hardest things ever! We spend so much time trying to work out what we'll have. Of course, we are one of those couples that always "don't mind, it's up to you" and neither of us will make a decision. I'm very lucky that Leon is very willing to grocery shop and cook, so it doesn't always fall to me.

Our options are limited since we don't have an oven, just a tiny gas range with two burners and a fish grill. And many of things I would cook require ingredients that are hard to find/very expensive here...

I can't wait to have a real supermarket and a real kitchen, but to be honest, I think the decision will be even harder.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I really like all your projects - especially the bag.
Keep up the good work and keep updating! :-)

7:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home