Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sunday...

Well, I worked yesterday, so I have off today and Monday. I have a bit planned.

I want to:

  • Finish Dad's hat
  • Get all the packages ready
  • Write some postcards
  • Tidy up a bit
  • Go to the gym
  • Buy my Brother's birthday present
  • Start thinking about all I have to do before leaving Japan
  • Finish my newsboy cap

Hmm, hope I can do most of this! I've been working out my blog, I'm trying to make it look cooler, and I have actually managed to add some things in the sidebar. I'm not really happy with the template though, so I'll keep looking at that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mean today off! :-P

6:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just drifted in from another site and I just wanted to say OMG your pics are like so cute (^.^) Keep up the good work!

5:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home