Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sock Wars - Start

Sock Wars is happening at a bad time for me, I'm in Oz and busy with bridesmaids thingies. I didn't get to check the details till today (Sunday), but I still haven't got the email anyway. I'm starting them right after this post!

But to my assassin and assassinee, let me know how you are going, cos you could very well be sending the socks to my place in Bristol before I get back (October 3rd). If this is the case, we can work out how long the approxiamate delivery date due to where you've sent it from , and I can send mine from Oz on that day, which I hope is okay. Feel free to email me or leave comments on my blog, but I won't be checking every day (probably every second day)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz, because, because, because, because, because....

Oops wrong Oz, but I hope you have a fantastic time regardless. I can lend you some Ruby slippers just in case.

10:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there...I'm Kirsten--your Assassin! :O) Hope all is going well with the wedding/bridesmaidy-type stuff.

I have not received my email with your info yet either. Have you been to the Sock Wars site recently or the Forum? Things seem to be getting back on track for her--all the emails have been sent but loads of people haven't received them yet.

So there you go. Small update and just a little HELLO!

ps--the mum I nanny for is from Sydney!

6:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Where's that other comment I posted?? I'm actually YOUR TARGET, not your assassin...and if you need my address let me know. It has chagned since I joined Sock Wars, so even if you get the email you will need the new address...you can comment on my blog or just email me at kirstenmichelle/gmail.

7:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home