Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Who is my Cheap Ass SP?

I got TWO packages from my SP - one was filled with patterns of cute toys (I particularly loved the elephant), felted bags and some nice felted flowers. The second package was quite possbly the heaviest package I've ever receieved in any SP round! It has so many great things in it.
Cheap ass stuff

More freebie patterns, freebie notepaper, kitchen utensils like melon ballers and scone/biscuit cutters, lots of wool yarn, a cute chook candle, crochet hooks, real Canadian maple syrup, a flying sheep, lovely stitch markers, and this egg masher that matches eggsactly (hee hee) the Christmas egg Whisk I got from The Boy's parents for Chrissie.
egg masher
Here's a close up of the stitch markers. Thanks so much, they are the first I've ever got!
stitch markers from Cheap ass pal
I've been really spoilt by my Cheap Ass Secret Pal, and I have no idea who they are. I'm pretty sure they are Canadian, despite the tricky first package that came from Oz. other clues (I think) are that they are married, lived in the UK previously, and maybe have cats (I'm pretty sure there were a few stray cat hairs in this last package!).

4 Comments:

Blogger Dk's Wife said...

You got lots of nice things. I love those egg things. How cute!!

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice SP you have.

Glad you like the parcel. I hope it was worth the wait. It was only a few grams within the limit to still be considered a small package, much bigger and I would have had to row it over there to you myself!

I am thinking up a few more things to send you way and continue spoiling you on the cheap.

Hope that you saved the Altoids tin to store your stitch markers in.

Sally Ann

8:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, such great goodies that you received - a day can't go wrong when it brings packages like this, can it? Enjoy all the contents!

9:00 am  
Blogger Rain said...

What fantastic packages, the stitch markers are beautiful.

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home