Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Could it be an Almost Sock?

The last few weeks have been a little crazy at work, but now things have calmed down. My glasses have made a BIG difference, I can now knit on small needles again! So I have picked up my sock and made some progress.
Almost sock
I will finish a sock! Then I will be onto the second one!

The knit bag I was making has stalled, as I don't think I have quite enough yarn to finish! I've knit both sides of the bag, but you then use an attached i-cord to seam them together, and there is also an i-cord handle. I think I could use black yarn to do that, but it's just a shame that I can't do it all in my beautiful yarn.

I finished the crochet bag, but I haven't done the lining, might try and do that today. I've got the day off to recover, and chill, and am enjoying myself greatly! Have sent off a package to my Cheap Ass SP, went to the library, and called my best friend and sister in Australia. I plan to spend the rest off the day with a little tidying, knitting, reading and eating!

I received a parcel from my Cheap Ass SP the other week (sorry about my tardy posting, SP!). It contained some yummy Australian Darrel Lea Licorice, my favourite! I gobbled it up in one day. There were also some cute beauty cream samples that I will save for a pampering day. Thanks SP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Cool sock, I like the yarn.

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home