Saturday, July 22, 2006

Super-Douper Cheap Arse Secret Pal

I had a missed parcel delivery card in the mail yesterday (Friday), so this morning I went and picked it up - it was a package from my Cheap Arse Secret Pal! And she certainly spoiled me.

The packages were all wrapped up in purple tissue paper, with cute little notes.

Cheap Arse wrappednotes

First I unwrapped the YARN that my Secret Pal set free from her stash. She suggested using the yarns for making animals, which is so cool, cos I have a great book - World of Knitted Toys by Kath Dalmeny, that I'd love to use more. And sock yarn - you can never have too much, even if you are still yet to finish a pair, right?

Cheap Arse yarn

Then there was a cute freebie bag from Clinique that I can use for a notions bag, and a gorgeous card. The bag was filled with goodies.

Cheap arse card and notion bag

notionspencils

There was also this, which I am very glad had a note explanation, as I would have never guessed what it was!

garlic

And this, which is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Thanks for the "pattern"!

flip flops

I can not thank my SP enough, the thought that went into all the gifts and notes is amazing and I really appreciate it. I have no idea who it is, since the first parcel she sent came from Australia, and this one is from Canada. Hmmm, I will need to do some investigating!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

You have a very resourceful CASP! Posting from all over the British Empire!

2:03 am  
Blogger Rain said...

What a fantastic package.

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home