Thursday, May 11, 2006

No knitting at all!

I haven't been knitting much at all - but I had a great time with my mum here. It was really good to spend some time with her, now she has gone to Italy, and will go back to Oz from there. While she was here, we went to Hay-on -Wye, which was great - heaps of 2nd hand book stores in gorgeous scenery.
Hay on Wye
We also went to Bath, we saw the Roman Baths and also visited the Museum of Costume, which was really interesting.
Roman Baths

I didn't get to Get Knitted, and I read on their website that they won't have their open days over summer. That's a bit annoying, but oh well.

In SP news - I got a card from my SP Egeria, and today missed a parcel that I'm pretty sure is from her. I can't wait!! Thanks so much.

I also received a Interweave knits magazine from HarajukuRoxy. It was kinda for a swap from ages ago (I sent her some green tea Kit Kats and other assorted goodies from Japan) but she went above and beyond in getting me a subscription to a magazine that is quite hard to find in the UK. Thanks so much Roxy, you are the sweetest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

It sounds like you had a good time with your Mum. I love visiting Bath.

9:36 pm  
Blogger roxy =^o^= said...

*sending smooches to you & Mum*

Glad you had much fun & quality time with her and that the postman is also bringing happiness to your doorstep ;)

Talk to you soon!

hugs & green tea kitkats,
love xo Anne

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home