Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yarn Haul

I finally got my package from Egeria, my Cash Free SP! It was delivered on Thursday, but since I actually work during business hours, I had to reschedule to get it delivered on Sat morn. Patiently waiting inside that morning, The Boy went downstairs at noon to discover another missed parcel card. Our bell wasn't working!! So I rescheduled again to have it delivered to our post office so I could pick it up after work. And I got it today, Tuesday.

It was wrapped in purple tissue paper with silver and purple bows, and tied up with yarn.
wrapped

I unwrapped the packages to find some Noro Silk garden in a gorgeous colourway. The photos don't even show all the beautiful colours.silk garden CFSP

This is the exact colourway that I was drooling over when I went to the John Lewis at Cribbs a few weeks ago. I (not so) secretly have always wanted a Booga Bag, especially when I saw how well the one I made for a gift turned out. So I think that this yarn will go straight to that!
silk garden CU

In the other package was some Katia Bamboo, in a pretty pale blue colour. It is a bamboo/cotton blend, I'm not sure what to do with it, but it is really nice, I cant wait to knit some up and see what it looks like.
bamboo

Tomorrow is the Stitch and Bitch, I'm looking forward to going since I missed the last two, what with mum here and being busy. I might cast on a new Booga Bag.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

What a great package. The Noro is gorgeous.

12:00 am  
Blogger roxy =^o^= said...

woooo nice yarnage!
The Katia would make a nice Orangina top... easy lace, nice drape. Glad you are enjoying your IK's

Love ya,
Anne

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home