Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flash Your Stash!

Okay, the main reason I decided to sign up for Flash Your Stash was so I could go through my stash and sort it out a bit. And then I didn't. So here is my stash, dumped on the living room floor from the plastic tub it lives in.

Flash stash 2006

The plastic bags in the back contain WIPs with their extra yarn. As you can see, my stash isn't huge, but I would like to stash bust a little, and add some new yarns as well!

On Wednesday, I went to my first Stitch and Bitch. I was a little nervous, but everyone there was really nice, and I had lots of fun. I worked on my Booga bag, and nearly completed it in the three hours I was there. Just the I-cord to go. It was great to meet people who I could talk about knitting to. When I said I was knitting the Booga bag, they automatically said "So, you are going to felt it?"! They actually knew what I was talking about. I plan on going every fortnight, which is how often the meetings are held.

I've been really busy at work, so a little tired to knit when I get home, but from next week it should calm down a bit.

5 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Good on you for going out to kip. We meet every week and it is great.

Come visit my stash flash.

12:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stash!

Good luck with your Booga bag - the i-cord seems to take for-ev-er ;o)

1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the flash, is this fun or what?!

3:19 am  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Congrats on going to your first snb - you'll get addicted to it, I'm sure!

2:36 pm  
Blogger Dk's Wife said...

Your stash looks like mine. :-) I keep telling myself I will not add anymore yarn until I use my current stash up, but meh, I lie! LOL

I KNOW you are my Cashfree SP. I just know it!

8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home