Monday, November 21, 2005

And another Branching Out

As I've been updating this blog today, I've also completely changed the template and messed around with the banner, etc. So the sidebar is still woefully out of date. As you can see, Branching out is on my wishlist, but it is in actuality now an unblocked FO. I was impressed how quickly I completed it, I started the day after the UKnitty meet in Bristol (which was heaps of fun, by the way) and finished it 10 days later. It still needs blocking, which I'm trying to work out how to do.
Branching out unblocked
The yarn is bluer than the pic shows, it is such a beautiful, vibrant, aqua/turquoise colour. The yarn is quite unusual, it was on sale in Australia. It is Lang Yarns Aria, 70% Acrylic, 30% new wool, and its kinda ropey, like it is woven. I wasn't sure how it would go with lace, but I like how it looks.

Other pojects that need to be added to the sidebar as WIPs are:
my first pair of socks
a lace and stockinette mohair scarf
Skull Mini tote that is post felted but still needs some adjusting
Tempting (STILL)

1 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Wayhey you've finished it, looking good, I love the colour of it.

10:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home