Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Knitting - finished on time!

We had a lovely Christmas in Sheffield, and I managed to finish all my Christmas knitting. I knit Knitty's Branching Out in a purple mohair, a knit hat in wool, and the floral hairband from Stitch n'Bitch Nation, which I didn't manage to get a photo of. The were all stash busters, and finished in time for Christmas, so I was very pleased with myself. The photos aren't great, it is very hard to get natural or day light at this time of year.
KNit hatBranching out 2

Bobble Blue has stalled, I've almost finished the back, but have made a mistake in the cable pattern. I'm trying to work out whether I can fudge it, or if I'll have to frog back. You can't really tell, but it puts out the counting.

I'm also knitting a pair of basic socks out of the Opal Tiger yarn for The Boy, which is going along fine, using the magic loop. And I cast on for Rosedale in Noro Kureyon. I've started the sleeve, and it's going well. I love knitting with Kureyon, watching the colours as they appear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

The hat is lovely. Your Branching Out is gorgeous, the colour looks great with your coat.

7:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Genki! I love the branching out!

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home