Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Twiggy Bobble Hat

Another finished project which is neither on my Currently Knitting List or my knitting Wish List on my sidebar. Oops! Well, I saw it in the new Spun, and thought it was a perfect project for the yarn I recently received from my SP Nederlass. The colours are so gorgeous, and I think it is a cute hat. A really quick knit, I did nearly all in one night, and only had two decreases to go, but was tired and went to bed. I finished it the next morning and wore it that day. I still have over a skein left, so I might make matching mittens. It also goes well with my Branching Out, which is currently blocking on the floor!
twiggy bobble hat2Twiggy Bobble hat

Had a lovely Christmas, we went back to The Boys family, and it was really nice. I got lots of cool things too, including some knitting books, I'm really spoilt. But it's nice to be back home! We also had a nice New Years Eve, had a few people over, had a good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nederlass said...

Ahh! So glad you sent me that message or I would've missed this great pic of you in your new hat. ;)

Love the bobbles, I'm really glad you managed to find cool projects for the yarn I got you.

Love, your ex-SP

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home