Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Cursed Hat Returns

It wasn't at the gym. I looked everywhere in our flat. And then, just before we went to London, I crawled under my desk to grab my shoes, and there it was, happily waiting for me to discover it. I was very careful in London with it, and it' s come back home!

I've been busy with Rosedale, have finished with the waist decreases and am now in the endless stockinette. I'm slightly concerned about the corrugated ribbing, it seems to be rolling quite a bit. The Boy suggested it may come out in the blocking - and with that one comment showing how much he knows about knitting, and how much there is still to be learnt...

I think I'm going to have a 'thing' on my blog. Not sure what to call it, it won't be a competition, but it will be fun. I'll announce the details later, but it will involve postcards sent from exotic places to you if you sign up!

2 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Oooh, I'll sign up even though I haven't a clue what I'm signing up for! Live dangerously that's my motto today.

9:30 am  
Blogger Rain said...

I'm glad you found the hat, there's nothing worse than something missing and you can't figure out where it went.

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home